View Single Post
Unread 05-19-2012, 10:39 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

I've gone through my personal install of Fetish and cleaned up the few windows that were still glitchy and then did a bit of futureproofing with windows that Fetish doesn't really modify but had files for anyway (things like many of the housing / dungeon maker windows).

I've uploaded an "Alpha" grade patch for GU63 that is available at this page here on EQ2interface.. All major windows passed the smoke-test and seemed to be working fine, and the only known issue is the wikia links weren't updated (I forgot to incorporate the update).

Feel free to download the patch, but please note that it should be used as a "fresh install" in your UI folder so that you do not carry over old files: many files that were simply not necessary and in many cases caused needless problems were removed. The inclusion of all windows and files regardless of if they were needed or not was one of the major things that made upkeep of the UI more difficult, so I'm hoping this is a step in the right direction in making it easier for folks to update.

Feel free to report any bugs in my patch in this thread.