View Single Post
Unread 12-06-2012, 06:54 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by VGRufin View Post
The specific one that bothers me, as a new EQ2 player, is the one the indicates the zone to zone doors/portals whatever. Little green arrows on the default UI map2. As a workaround, I managed to integrate the eq2map2 code from elsewhere on these pages into your UI. Suspect this will work until I have to use the updater, but know how to repeat what I did if something breaks down the line.

The other minor annoyances are the mailbox icon and vendor icon, rougher in some of the starter zones where you are told you ahve mail but cant immediately find a mailbox.

As a quck update, I ran the updater afetr posting, with the changes you made today, and I'm still seeing the stuff I added myself, with everything working (as far as I can tell). I am curious about the Blue/Blue and colors thing, as I don't see where I would change the UI to different colors. Is that in the updater or elsewhere?
If you looked in this forum, you can find there is a sticky for using Default Map Icons:
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=14637

You are free to ignore files on the updater by right-clicking them when prompted after you make self changes. If you keep an eye on update notes, you'll be able to tell if what you changed would be missing updates or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexus37 View Post
I was wondering how to change UI colors as well. Have looked thru some of the older posts and can't seem to find how to change UI color.

Thanks for the updates !!
Yes, colors are available from the Updater via the Settings option at the top -> Variants.

Just double click the one you'd like to use. It will highlight it in green.