View Single Post
Unread 09-14-2011, 05:19 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Splitpaw
Smile wishing for a traidskill impulses timer!

when traidskilling the durability and progress bar moves to my estimate every 3 seconds. when traidskilling i would really love to have the reaction countdown timer. as it seams then the 4second impulse come it's also then the traidskill event to counter pop.
to often in traidskilling i happens to space out and pressing trade skill buff then this event pop and the impulse happen. when i press Begin/repeat a 3 second timer could start refreshing to start every 4 seconds until item has been created. it could be a stopwatch count down timer of second whit decimals, a "hourglass" solution or a bar that fills up like the common loading bar.
this really would help then crafting to HQ (prayer shawl) and the traidskill weapon as thous quest include crafts that kill you if you fail to counter, it is ofc easier to not buff at wrong time whit a easy tracker of when the impulse will occur. some can learn this and have a inner timer for this but i'm one of them despite years of practices can't get this inner timmer.
i'm hopign for this in some form as this would make a big differences for me =)

edit: got the thought i might should add that i'm using profit ui now

Last edited by Emelie : 09-14-2011 at 05:36 AM.