View Single Post
Unread 10-15-2010, 05:45 PM
A Mist Grinnin
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

First off, much thanks for your UI mod. I used to dabble with the UI builder, but haven't messed with it for so long now it's hard for me to uderstand the in's and out's of it anymore. I do have a request for your UI. With GU58 came the handy casting bars on the target and implied target windows. Us pet classes noticed right off that if we target our pet it will show our pet casting we well. The downside is that we only get to see our pet casting if we target our pet directly (not how we work in groups/raids) or if our pet has aggro (same deal in groups and raids). So what would be a wonderful addition to your pet window would be to have the casting bar on the pet window, and show all the time even if our pet isn't our target or our implied target. Was thinking a nice place to put the bar would be over the pets name. If this would be possible you would make many a pet classes VERY happy. It would be an easy way to know our pet is doing what he's supposed to be doing, because there are times where LOS issues arise, or he just has his head up his arse.

Again much thanks for your work here...

p.s. I did play with it a little myself, I was able to get the casting bar on the pet window, but it was only showing if I had my pet targeted or he was the implied target...