Thread: GU 57 Inquiry
View Single Post
Unread 08-20-2010, 11:05 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Server: Oasis

Ahhh my dear Zonx ... another donation in your paypal ...
I realize how much work this is for you and how it takes time away from your family and other things you wish to do ...
I know this cause my hubby is constantly on call to friends and family to fix their computers and / or walk them thru things on the phone ... even while we are eating dinner or on vacation !!!

You are much appreciated .... and I hope others take the time to let you know how much your UI enhances their play, with a little donation also ...

HUGS dear friend ... without your UI my play would not give me near as much pleasure and be so easy on the my eyes

As always ....and you know ... YOU ROCK !!!!

PS to others ... He no longer plays EQ2 .. but being the awesome person he is ... he has been keeping up with this UI for LONG time ... so if you have a couple bucks ... send it to him ... let him know you appreciate his time and loyalty to those of us who use this UI .... *shrug* .... just my two cents ...

Wynd

Thought just in case it was missed on the other forum I would repost it here for those that use Fetish ... just so they might send some monetary thanks Zonx's way ... Because frankly ... I can hardly bear to play without this UI and its worth every penny Ive sent ... especially since he doesn't play and has no dog in this fight so to speak ... does it only for us ...