View Single Post
Unread 02-05-2005, 01:36 AM
A Darkpaw Brute
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Default Just so every one knows.....

Incase any one was wondering, and since last patch i have been getting several messages every time i log on about an update to my UI's.

I have been sick i guess you can call it some what since about 2 weeks after EQ2 release, im the kinda guy thats use to being out working most the time or alot. EG 2 months before release i was working 10 hours aday 7 days a week for 2 months solid. right now i cant even get out to work on my own side line woodwork projects for 15 mins with out getting light headed dizzy and other stuff. i dont want to get into detials and all but maybe in a few weeks when i have my sergery stuff will start to clear up and i can get back to normal.

but as of right now been sitting on my ass so long playing EQ2 and messing with mods. i started to do some other things like brushing up on some of my Algebra and stuff since i have been out of school for like 10 years and i took a assesment test for Math 12 thats required to get into Computer Programing that i have desided to take up for a change of pace. as you can figer i did not pass the test heh. i could not remember anything about algebra graphs and simular stuff, i remembered every thing els since im a ticketed carpenter and use the other stuff all the time.

i log on here every few days just to see whats new or if some one has figered out some thing new, so when i do get back EQ2 and moding again maybe soon im not flooded with a bunch of stuff