View Single Post
Unread 06-19-2010, 03:53 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Controller View Post
Thanks for this remark. I was able to test this ui piece now, unfortunately it doesent seem to work with my version of the profit ui.

my "_DragowulfUI_SpellTimerSettings.txt" is looking like this (1. german name of the spell, 2. english name):
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Page Name="SpellTimerData">
<Page Name="1" SpellName="Prismatisches Chaos VI" />
<Page Name="2" SpellName="Prismatic Chaos VI" />
<Page Name="3" SpellName="Insert Spell Name" />
and so on.....

the "eq2ui_custom.xml" in my profit_ui directory is looking like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Page IgnoreTab="false" ismodule="true" Name="Custom" PackSize="1,1" PackSizeProp="0002/0003,0002/0003" ScrollExtent="1024,768" Size="1024,768" Visible="false">
<include>eq2ui_custom_dragowulfui_spelltimer.xml</include>
<include>_ProfitUI_custom.xml</include>
</Page>
<Namespace Name="ProfitUI_Styles">
<include>_ProfitUI_Styles.xml</include>
</Namespace>

The problem is, I can see the new window, move and resize it but the spells do not appear in this window.
Im not sure but i think the problem is, i am using an obsolete version of the profit ui. Because of an unknown problem, described on the profit ui download page, i was not able to download a recent version of this ui since approx 10 months. I bet that this is causing the problem with the ui piece you linked to me. In case of further advices i was thankful. Otherwise thanks for your time.
If your UI is outdated by 10 months theres no possible way you could even be using Profit now. There has been so many changes in the game it would error on just about every single window I can think of that show automatically. Quest Journal bottom bar persona and others.

I would suggest locating the updater and finding the error then posting to the forums here for a fix. Most likely cause of error is UAC on or something of that nature or not running as an adminstrator.