View Single Post
Unread 06-16-2010, 02:09 AM
A Grassland Beetle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
There's some strange hard coding going on in the target/implied windows with the con modes and I don't know why. It's been there for quite a long time. Best way to counter act it is using the OnSize property to set things up constantly back to the way they should be.

I assure you I'll get to these windows soon and release them. Seems like I'm always having free time taken up by unexpected events in RL and such!
What you just said is like me reading russian without a way to translate it. Honestly, I'm just opening the windows up in the UI builder changing the size, style, and location of whatever element Im messing with then restarting my client about 100 times after every change to see what I broke. I was able to get them to look how I want them without having to change cons 3 times. I also don't use multiple cons so I'm considering just removing the option to change cons.

There's no hurry on your official release of matching frames, its nothing but aesthetics. I'm also just messing around seeing what I can break and fix in a feeble attempt to try and teach myself a tiny amount of xml.

Edit: Also, once i get these how I'd like them I'd want to push them out with my interface, let me know if you'd rather I wait for a finalized release of your frames instead - since they're credited as your work anyway.

Last edited by Qupe : 06-16-2010 at 04:56 AM.