View Single Post
Unread 09-29-2009, 02:53 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turzen View Post
Sorry to say, but saying fetish is the problem is Wrong, at least as far as I can tell, I am using Fetish in both live and test server and on live I am having terrible trouble, but yet, using a copy and past from live to test I am having NO, that is correct NO issues at all. I can fly through every zone and move with no probs at all. So if it were the Fetish ui, then I would have same probs in test server as I am in live splitpaw server.

It is deffently something between live and test that they did while installing to live that was/is not on test.

I am not saying Fetish is the cause of the problem, but , it is , without a doubt, makign the problem a lot worse for a lot of people.
i have always loved Fetish and when asked by guildies about UI mods, pointed them in the fetish direction.
because of this, we have a high level of fetish users.
Almost all are agreeing that they see a huge drop in performance when using Fetish.
Profit gives a drop in FPS but not to the extent that Fetish does.

It is most markable within our Guildhall, where my FPS drops around 50% when using Fetish and about 30% when using Profit.

When running with the default UI, my FPS is still around 15% lower than it was pre-GU53, so, that would suggest there is a problem with the client (most people seem to agree that the patch introduced memory leaks and other problems that need addressing) but I am 100% sure (and there is eveidence from myself and others to back this up) that running Fetish increases the problem