View Single Post
Unread 02-01-2005, 04:41 PM
A Mist Grinnin
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolos
I like the new HOs, but its going to be a royal pain in the a$$ trying to complete Trickster's Grasp as a Bard now. Most of the time it takes the Mage 5 or 6 seconds to land his flame spell and Bard songs to complete this are 5-6 seconds.

I hope the timer starts over at 10 seconds if I flip it with the coin. Would be even more painful if the clock still ticks toward zero instead of resetting when I flip it with the coin.
As a 25 wizard, I have a nice fire based dot that casts in 1.0 seconds that works with the fire HO symbol. (Incenerate) So if your mages are taking to long, then they are not using the best spell for HOs.
It's a fast acting dot too, so there really is little waste of power if it is cast before the first wears off too.

I only use my long casting spells when I have a couple people in front of me, and then I start casting them before my turn so that they go off when it is my queue. Then again, with the old system, I probably have my "finger on the trigger" more than most classes, since I pretty much had to wait for the wheel to do anything.