View Single Post
Unread 06-25-2009, 03:43 AM
A Dragoon Sith
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Sorry for not reading the whole thread but there are a new things with this GU, that changed for the quickbuttons:
  1. You only need to name the spellline and it will cast the latest version all by it self.
    So "useabbilityonplayer Parent.Target ministration" will cast "Ministration I" at level 5 and "Ministration VIII" at 75. So you do not need the levelcheck if you work with spellchain names.
  2. You can't use Englisch names on international servers with useabbilityonplayer any more. You must use the localized name or the spell ID. (The number used if you link the spell.)
If you go by the name of the spellchain, you can remove the level check, but you need to include a localization for the spellnames.

If you go by the spell ID you still need the levelcheck but it will work for all servers.

I would prefer to go by spellchain name, as this will also mean a lot less work to do with the upcoming expansion, as you will not need to change the quickbuttons at all to use the new spells form 81 to 90.
If you use the same mechanism you use for the market window it also should not be such a great hassle to change the files beside needing help to get the localized spellchain names.

I would be happy to help you out with that.