View Single Post
Unread 01-12-2009, 05:21 AM
A Forest Scavenger
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Splitpaw

Thanks for the feedback people! Greatly appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon View Post
I would not personally use it (especially because spell icon recognition is important sometimes, especially in raids) but I have to give you some serious kudos, looks very polished.
In fact, you still can use the skin for all the windows and frame graphics. If you don't want any changes done to spell/icon related stuff you can just skip the "icons/" folder and only use the "images/ folder.

Reading all feedback i understand i need to make some stronger points on what it really changes and how it works. I feel it has great potential being able to use it with any mod and the fact that you can customize what parts you want to include. It would be a shame if people miss this. I will update the description and also get to work on future ProfitUI/EQ2Map compatibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Order View Post
I can see that there is something that looks strange around the edges of the hitpoint and power bars, seems to be like this place square on the right side. Not sure what that is. Also the compass doesn't quite match up to the heading in degrees, looks a couple off.
Aha, actually i noticed this but i always thought this was also present in the default skin. Didn't really feel like something i could mess up with just the image files. I'll have a look at this again then. Also about the compass. I created it on top of the old one to my best abilities, perhaps i need to shift in somewhat. But really, when standing to the north the compass should point out north. How accurate can you be?, is there a way to confirm what really is north? Perhaps a stupid and pointless question hehe.