View Single Post
Unread 11-07-2008, 02:02 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone
Default Well

From what I can tell, if you are 10 meters from your enemy, and toggle auto attack, the timer will start counting down while you are not swinging. If you have a 10 second delay weapon (unrealistic, I know) then move forward in the middle of the timers 'swing', then your actual swing will be in the middle of the bar as opposed to the end. It won't be synced until you toggle off your attack.

If you are a ranger, moving from melee to ranged range, you may come across a time when your target is too far to fire off an auto attack.... The ui mod will keep going while your attack is queued. If 3 seconds go by with the message "Your target is too far away" spamming you, then you hit ranged attack, the UI mod will be out of sync by 3 seconds. Unless I am wrong?

To avoid this, we would have to use the bar as a guide as to when to back up and when to move forward, only moving while the bar is still ticking down.

Another idea is, to have the values editable via macro. So when i switch to my 2 hander, the variables are in my macro and autopopulate the window.