View Single Post
Unread 09-28-2008, 03:51 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Vista/ProfitUI/EQ2Maps I've not a clue

Can't seem to get EQ2maps to download and work right, I have deleted the profit UI and unistalled EQ2Maps and started from scratch several times but the same problem occurs, can any body advise on following:

1. Installed profit and updated and all works fine just no decent maps

2. Download and run EQ2Maps updater, checked the path and EQ2 runs from "C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest II\EQ2.exe" which is correct with profit installed in "C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest II\UI\ProfitUI

3. Updater goes through the motions and downloads close to 40Mb of files and puts them in to profitui as directed by UIDirectory drop down menu close to the bottom of the options screen

4. When I load EQ2 either by the launch game button or via standard shortcut, EQ2 loads without new maps but also with a semi broken profit UI, where the skin appears to be the same but most of the windows are default versions and not those as per profitreborn

5. No matter how many times I run the patcher it continuously downloads the files as if they are not there, even though they are when searching the folders in C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest II\UI\ProfitUI

Please help!!!