View Single Post
Unread 04-11-2008, 04:49 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

I appreciate your suggestion and I'll definitely be trying it, as soon as I log in, again. So thanks for that.

As far as you not believing me.. I dunno. All I can say is that I usually run ACT so don't normally have Performance Profiler running on my LCD (g15), but I noticed a major difference in ability to run two instances of the game on my pc.. so I looked at performance profiler and task manager and, frankly, was shocked at how much this game was draining my ram, since last time I checked it was steady at 30ish%.

Like I said, I used to be able to run two instances without a hiccup (using custom settings), but now, with each instance sucking up anywhere from 60%-80% of my ram... there's no way I can do that. Even at lower end ram-usage, 60%+60% = can't run two instances. I dunno.. maybe it's my videocard being lame?

Though, through various testing and your comments here, I do believe that you're right of it not being a UI problem (bold for anyone just skimming the thread) -- a friend of mine suggested it to me, which is why I made this post asking about it and if anyone else experienced any major changes in the amount of ram being used. I can't rename my thread, though :P

Thanks again,
Fynite