View Single Post
Unread 12-03-2007, 09:17 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Cure buttons working only intermittently

Love the UI, great work! I can't believe stuff of this quality is put out and updated for free! Much appreciated.

I'm having a slight issue with my cure buttons. Recently I'm getting the "This spell or ability is no longer available" message. I noticed this today on login when hitting the button from my self-target window.

Then I got invited to a group. As soon as the group window came up, the self-cure worked, as well as the group cure buttons. I remember from a while back that gm9 said that the subclass detector fired on the group window being displayed. Is that still the case?

This is not the first time in the last few days my cures have not worked. In the past, I have tried ALT-Gx2 and ALT-Ux2 to hide/show those windows. No joy there.

What is the default subclass? If there is not one, I would humbly suggest that you allow us to select a default subclass for the next revision.

Any other tips to get this working more consistently? I have tried a full re-install of the UI into a new dir. As I said, sometimes it works and does not work in the same play session.