View Single Post
Unread 11-21-2007, 09:25 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Thank you gm9 for doing your best to help out here much appreciated

I am quite surprised that the "fake" inventory window still works at all !

Most windows like that are tied in with the player window and the compass window far as I recall (without looking at code) .. that means that in game if you "toggle" the visibility of the said windows then the "others" will / should pop into view ... or at least it used to work that way.

From what I have been reading it looks as if there has been massive changes since I been gone... It was a struggle to keep this dinosaur running to start with , Though the bulk of it runs on the same format as Laffs Lite now apart from a few things like the fake inventory..

Far as I have heard Laffs Lite still works fine but is missing the new windows and a couple of buttons maybe... Not bad given the time scale I would say

I still do not have time to update or even play EQ at the moment.. if and when I do then Laffs Lite will be the first to get fixed .... or maybe I just use Profit or eXtreem like almost everyone else does instead LOL

Thanks for your loyalty you few peeps... but I'm sorry I don't have the time to read through all the changes and get this **** working for you as yet.....