View Single Post
Unread 01-13-2005, 02:11 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Butcherblock
Arrow I'll do it.

Tell you guys what... I'll undertake the rather gruesome task of adding HO indicators (using the indicator-in-corner idea) to every icon in the game.
I really don't mind doing it - I use Photoshop an average of 18 hours a week, so this'll give me an excuse to do something over than photomanipulations.

I'll need a few things to start though:
1) Need someone to dig up the icon files and send them to me with instructions on how to use them, either on this thread or PM me and I'll give you my email address. I wouldn't have a clue as to where to start looking.
2) A reliable list of what icons are used by what classes. EDIT: This is mainly to fill in the gaps that will inevitably occur in #3, and could actually make #3 a semi-moot point with enough information.
3) (The hard one) A list of what icons are associated with what HO indicators, for every class. I can handle Scout through Assassin (up to lvl 24) and Priest through Cleric (up to lvl 18, maybe a few levels more by next week), but I'll need EVERYTHING else. If anyone has a lvl 24+ Assassin that knows of any new icons that show up after 24, PLEASE let me know.

Graphics for the HO indicators won't be necessary, a previous link handled that.

The way I'm thinking of doing it, there will be no need to swap icon sets for different classes, and hopefully the indicators won't obscure the icons. It will probably be a total conversion of the icon sets.
And yes, I'll make sure that this will look good with 3/4-size hotbars.

If this is a possible undertaking, my plans for a complete alternate icon set may very well come into action.

Last edited by Taroven : 01-13-2005 at 03:01 AM.