View Single Post
Unread 09-03-2007, 12:47 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unrest

I second the question about ponder Main.Target or wave Main.Target. I'm assuming those are the same as the emote /wave or /ponder?

---
Now for the fun stuff. I just switched over to Profit and I'm trying to get my _ProfitUI_QuickRaidButtons.txt configured. I setup Mystic for Rejuvenating Rite, Ethereal Aegis, and Learned Healing. Now I am trying to setup Conjuror and I'm breaking it.

Goal:
Button1- Cast Scintilla of Essence, Tell Main Target, Emote (or Say).
Button2 - Cure Arcane
Button3 - See Invis (only thing I could come up with)

I tried going all out and putting in:
<Page Name="Conjuror">
<Data Name="Button1" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Scintilla of Essence;tell Parent.Target "Checking to make sure you have a Scintilla of Essence in your inventory;emote throws a Scintilla of Essence into Parent.Target 's inventory Tooltip="Scintilla of Essence"/>
<Data Name="Button2" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Cure Arcane" Tooltip="Cure"/>
<Data Name="Button3" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target See Invisibility" Tooltip="See Invis"/>
</Page>

That didn't work and jacked the whole UI to be a combination of Profit and the default and none of the windows were where I originally placed them. So I tried the KISS method and just triedMacro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Scintilla of Essence" without the attempt of doing a tell or say and the UI still freaks out. I replaced the file with the original and everything was happy again.

Anyone able to give this a shot? A friend told me just to use the shard raid window but I'm trying to be stubborn and get this to work.