View Single Post
Unread 03-02-2007, 01:27 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Savahn,

me was stupid enough to delete all my old character files, I thought i will make it nice an clean and now can only use the default layout which gm9 gives us with Profit UI.

I'm trying today once again, I think I could move the windows. But I'm not allowed to resize any of them. Resizing the Tracker, the Guild-Window, Persona-Window and so on seems to corrupting my character files.

For your problem it is really odd, for me Profit UI seemed working fine (with my old character files, which I have all deleted *sigh*). (I have deleted my Profit UI folder before and installed it completely new.)

I assume to that there is a problem in saving the UI, especially because even the "Load UI" window won't appear on startup.

Have you tried only to remove the character files and loading the Default Profit UI for your resolution? For me it works this way, until I resize some window ^^.

I hope SOE will hotfix this matter as fast as possible.

Edit:

Ok have tried it without resizing any window, just moved the windows, the bags not, haven't done anything to them and it ctd.

So far the only possibility to function without crashing for me is to keep the default Profit UI setting without resizing or even moving a window.

I take this as prove that there is some problem in saving the UI as Savahn already said.

I more and more hope that this will be hotfixed soon.

And damn why was I so stupid and have deleted my old character files (without backup, even all the other times I always made backup) *sigh* ^^.

Cyber

Last edited by Cybernetix : 03-02-2007 at 02:02 AM.