Thread: SageUI
View Single Post
Unread 07-27-2006, 10:06 PM
An Undead Settler
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nektulos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elomos
I had the same problem. Found the "how_to_sliders.txt" file in the read me files folder. Made the changes it said but was still having the same problem. So i took the instructions it gave me and applied it to the eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml file in the SageUI folder. Just use find (under edit) in notepad and search for
UpperLimit="20" Value="
just as I typed it there with the quotes. There whre 2 sets of code for each slider (i.e. master, combat, and music). That fixed it for me.
Thank you for that fix. I will check the readme file to correct instructions. Its been awhile since I have updated the readme files. I am sure a few things need to be changed. The startbutton is the culprit. You will need to set the values there of course. The sliders are also in the command center too but I believe the ones in the start button do take precedence over the command center. I will look into elimanting one of them as they are both not really necessary. Do you think more people will use the ones in the command center or on the startbutton???

Sage