Thread: SageUI
View Single Post
Unread 07-21-2006, 09:07 PM
An Undead Settler
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nektulos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teraline
Thanks for the latest fixes. This UI is GREAT!!! I used to use Fetish, which is another great UI in it's own right but your interface is much cleaner and has some way cooler features. Only thing I would like to eventually see (and I understand this takes a great amount of time as it is since Sony updates or changes things more often than I change my clothes...not really), is make the adjustments to the windows that still appear in the default style, such as the guild window, and so forth. Your background is way cooler.

Even without that...Great UI....thanks for all the hard work!!!!
Thank you very much!!! I have always intended on reskinning this UI to make it completely uniform with the backgrounds and I promise to do so eventually. Right now RL is taking alot of my time right now with the move I am doing. I am not even playing Eq2 atm 8~( Once the move is done I will be back to my modding and Eq2 playing addiction again. Believe me, I am having my withdrawls already. It will be worse once I have to shutdown the computer to move it. Of course that is the very last thing to get packed, hehe. Glad to see everyone enjoying and using the UI. There are ALOT of people using the UI now and I hope you all share it with as many as possible. It just keeps getting better and better.

Sage