Thread: SageUI
View Single Post
Unread 07-01-2006, 12:12 PM
An Undead Settler
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nektulos

Quote:
Have a problem.. The "my class/lvl" button not working
What button are you talking about? I have so much added to this UI I can't seem to recall exactly which button you are referring to.

Quote:
Also, having problems with "The Maintained spells" window. When I log a char on, the icons and descriptions for the icons are all at the top of my player window
I have heard of this issue a few times before but not everyone is experiencing it. It seems to be an soe problem with the way it loads the window. It does correct once hovering over though so I haven't made it a priority fix yet. I will look into it soon though.

Quote:
The only thing I can see wrong in that window is the first icon is ontop of the border of the maintained spells window instead of being inside of the window.
First I heard of this so I appreciate you telling me about it. I will check the next time I log in and make the fix if neccessary. Thank you for the input.

I will be out this weekend for the holidays. I just got a new boat and well, I am using it to its fullest, hehe. I will look into these things more on Monday when I have a bit more time. There is another issue with the market favorites I noticed that I do need to fix so I will also be working on that then too. When clicking on a favorite it does not automatically search for it now so I need to fix it. Cya all soon.

Sage