View Single Post
Unread 06-15-2006, 09:19 AM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest

I try not to modify the broker window in any way.
SOE is working on getting this window up to speed with a lot of the enhancements that the UIMod community have implemented.

LU24 has most of these and more... WOOT SOE!

Regarding canceled features.
We (The AU programmer and I) didn't want the auto updater to be able to delete files. The purpose of the AU is to auto update files that you have decided to use within the game. I always suggest new users to take the time and try out all of the different enhancements offered then stick to what you like. You certainly can change individual enhancements but this requires either deleting the individual xml files used or wiping the entire thorui folder and allowing the ThorUI AU to pull all the files down again.

Make sure you uncheck mods you don't want, then simpley delete the thorui folder and relaunch the AU. This will wipe all custom interface files and will pull everything down fresh again. If you have something that you can't get rid of, chances are it's still selected in the enhancements section.

As far as the sort function.
Use my enhanced sort window. (I need to make a quick change to the wording and will do so now so you should get that update pushed to your client today)
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."