View Single Post
Unread 05-04-2006, 04:30 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Quote:
Q: What does this mean for OGaming.com and the other sites in the new Zam.com Network? Will they be shut down?

A: Initially, OGaming.com and the other sites in the new network will continue to operate normally while long term plans for integration are made. Over time, you will see additional changes that will create a more seamless online experience for visitors to all of the sites. Existing sites and content will remain available and in most cases even be improved – so you’ll always have access to the great tools and services you’ve come to rely upon.
That bit partialy answers the question... But after reading the rest of the thread, I didnt know that Allakhazam also had a "paid for service" /shrug I only ever used that site a few times when I was playing EQ1.....

So on the same topic does that mean that once they get this all set up on the "Zam.com" network, In order to download UI's and add-on's one day we will all have to pay for this??? As part of a premium service???

Maybe I am jumping the gun a bit but it does kinnda read between the lines like that