View Single Post
Unread 03-27-2006, 10:54 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

The intergrated target and implied window didnt quike work out in a way I was happy with, problem being was how/where to display all the effects icons on said target etc... Hence it just didnt look right.... so I re-worked the existing ones a bit insted and here is the results...

This how they work..

Target window,

To show the info at the bottom change the view in window options to "frame & titlebar"

Now if you have a pet the new window is ment to sit below the target window in the space where the info is, So turn the info off in window settings by setting the view to "none" (or you can leave it on display and place the pet window where you want even)

The implied window just sits on top of the target window or wherever you wish to place it..

The old pet window if you decide to keep that (the one I posted here a few messages back) will still turn on/off the pet health and power in the player bars if that is so desired..

In compliance to Madhogs potential complaining, The newish windows can all be made transparent still , Actualy thats how I use this UI now myself lol

Only one dilema left now is where do I place the info thats normaly on display at the bottom of the target window when you have the new pet window in that position .... Reason I re-worked the pet window and layout at bit was I made a lil Necro toon and found it a real pita that pet, target and implied was not stacked making it easy to see at a glance how badly the mobs was beating up my poor pet.

Feedback welcome (as long as its good lol)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1.jpg
Views:	539
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	4770  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Target_Implied_&_Pet.zip (9.6 KB, 213 views)