View Single Post
Unread 01-21-2006, 09:36 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Befallen
Question Questions/Suggestions & a comment

I haven't been around for awhile and am just now rebuilding my patchwork interface which, of course, includes your fantastic EQ2Map. I had a few problems initially getting this and a few others working properly, but have worked most out. In one of the posts in this thread, I noticed that someone had difficulties with showing the alternate icons in EQ2Map and it was stated that since LU18 they were inoperative. I have the Alternate POIIcons installed and they are working just fine.

I realize the efforts on this mod are all volunteer, and I really do appreciate the efforts of all involved. With that in mind, I do have a few suggestions/questions for the mod...

1) The minimap add-on doesn't seem to be working anymore. Is there any chance of this being added to the EQ2Map as a standard feature or is anyone working on repairing the add-on?

2) I know the Fetish Interface has a VAM (View Any Map) feature. How difficult would that be to include in the EQ2Map?

3) I know this has been asked before but I haven't seen a reply - Will the World map be updated anytime soon to show the new island and the proper zoning links? If not, perhaps someone could point me in the right direction to attempt a fix myself.

Thanks to everyone involved for all of your time and work.

"You shall know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Last edited by Adder : 01-21-2006 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Forgot to title it - DOH!