Thread: Minimap Plugin
View Single Post
Unread 01-11-2006, 08:36 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Missing Direction Arrow

Hiya, love the PlugIn, but am having a bit of trouble with the direction arrow. When I have the map in full size, everything is fine, and the Minimap button is present next to the minimize button, as it should be. My full size map shows my direction arrow, and the new post LU18 quest giver icons.

However, when I shrink the map to Minimap size, my direction arrow dissapears, and so do the LU18 quest giver icons. Is this supposed to happen ?

Also, there have been occasions , after zoning for instance, when I have reduced the normal map to Minimap size, and can see my direction arrow, but it's in completely the wrong location for where I am. For instance, I zone into Antonica, open the map in ful size, and there's my direction arrow where it should be, on the dock below the lighthouse. But when I change to Minimap, my direction arrow is off the map, usually in the bottom right. It points in the right direction, but is in the wrong location. After I move around a bit, it dissapears altogether. Do I have a problem ?

I uninstalled Minimap as directed in your notes, and re installed, but I have exactly the same problem. My E2Map patcher is current, ver 1.0.6 I think it is, and I can't seem to fix the problem. I'd appreciate any thoughts you have on the subject.