View Single Post
Unread 12-01-2005, 12:37 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

What your saying Jerhico is very true in all respects...

And Agathorn I would like to see this completed also, if you keep in the same clean style for all the other windows and such this looks like it could be a damn good alt for the OCD since Jaxel has gone back to collage, so I gather.. And it may just only be a matter of time that OCD will fall by the wayside if sombody doesnt take it over properly thats just my prediction / thoughts likes...

Laffs Lite was of course born from "alt Perdition" mainly to get Madhog off my case hehe, As he made the surgestions as to how it should look at the time there was only about 3 peeps that had any interest in it, Far as I could gather but persistance from those few and Madhog pushing me all the time to get it running right ensured that it did get finished! ....

Personaly I thought it was going to be a flop that only a few would use! But it grew on me and I now use it as well... My true download stats got wiped about 3 times due to my error hehe so the real figure is probably about 5k ish downloads....... Not such a flop afterall lol

I think what happens is peeps read the stuff and either forget to post a comment or are just to busy to and just wait silenty for it to spring into life in the downloads section.....

I for one have been keeping an eye on this thread and the dev of this UI but havent said anything untill now....

Dont loose heart m8 its got the makings of a damn good UI..... So get cracking with it lol

If I can be of some assistance to you then just ask.