View Single Post
Unread 09-08-2005, 09:37 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by xarox
Press ALT + t a few times, and both target and implied target will pop up there.

However, I've noticed that they wont stay. They will autohide as soon as those windows has been used once.

Xarox Soulfire (Splitpaw)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krumulis
Why isn't there a setting for 1600x1200? The only one you have is 1600 x 1024. I know people mostly would play 1280 X1024 or 1600 x 1200 but 1600 x 1024 is not a normal standard. Can you include 1600x1200 in your next version?
Quote:
Originally Posted by biowulf_of_wa
i don't think anyone else has mentioned this,, but i could be wrong.

anyhow, when trying to resize/move chat windows, i've noticed that you can't from the right edge, extending about 1/8th of the width of the box.

also, what happened to the "close this window" menu option in the right click commands? gee, for some odd reason i dislike having 4 extra chat windows i dunno how to kill open on my screen.

thanks
xarox: The Implied target will go away when your taget has u targeted, targets somthing out side or your group/raid or has you targeted. Your target will go away when you go so far way from the taget. Thats the games code not mine.

Krumulis: 1600 x 1024 will/should work for any 1600 x XXXX setting. Plus my POS LCD will not do any thing past 1024.

biowulf_of_wa: Yea I know about the chat issue, Its got me stumped, just resize for the left:/

I guess SOE took that out, just turn on the title and use the close button maybe