Thread: eXtremeUI v2
View Single Post
Unread 09-06-2005, 11:39 AM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Beta 1

Quote:
Firstly the guild window, I'm unable to make anyone a patron, just can't the button anywhere
In beta there are no patrons, this ui was based off what the current ui is for beta so that way he doesnt have to do another redesign in a week.

Quote:
what is that first picture on the dl page is that one of the colors on the 25 color pack if so witch one? the tread plate looking one
Dont think its in the color pack this is a custom one that he uses himself. If you ask nicely I bet he will give it up...<cough> I want it also so give it up!

Quote:
yea i have had the same problem with my groups health cant see it. all i get is the group members power
Quote:
Any one else haven an issue with there group mates health not showing? this happen to me tonight once.. didn't no if was just one time clitch or what.
Again it might be linked to how the hp bar is beta atm... I havent logged in to beta to look but I will and double check.
Quote:
How is the installer working? I only was able to test it on a XP pro box(mine)
Worked fine on both my XP machines.

Quote:
Lets say its channel 2, do /leavechannel 2 and it should take you out.
if its a fresh install it will be /leavechannel 1 and then you can just remove that tab from your window box by right click -> remove tab

thanks again for the guildwindow anchor fix =P
Also in the installer you think you can add the diffrent color choices? (Dunno if your limited by size restriction or what not, maybe some more of those custom industrial looking ones in a few diff shades also?