View Single Post
Unread 11-18-2004, 12:18 AM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

When we make a totaly new window the interface x,y posistion does not save in the server_name_eq2_uisettings.ini thus requireing the window to be locked in place in the xml. Is there any way we can make the new window save its x,y location in the ini so users can move it where they want and it will stay?

I'm not sure what art icon files are active. There seems to be a tun of unused art in the image folder. Can we get a list of active art files? I tried using the list generator in the uibuilder tool but I'm either not using it correctly or its not working.

I understand the icons are overlayed onto the 4 types of gradient backgrounds however there are a few icon files that have these icons and the one I choose to modify "icon_ss9.dds" had no effect. Yes I put that file in a custom folder like this... %eq2%/ui/spells/images/icons/icon_ss9.dds and then put a custom eq2ui_skinfo.xml in %eq2%/ui/spells/ and loaded it. I'm sure I can fiddle with it more to figure it out but it would be nice to have a list of active art files so we can weed out the old un-used files.

Can we request more dynamic data types that are not already listed in the eq2ui_gamedata.xml ? It would be nice to have some of the data that is used in the tooltips (ie: mob lvl, etc).

I'll think of more...

Last edited by Kudane : 11-18-2004 at 05:45 AM.