View Single Post
Unread 06-28-2005, 09:01 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default UI Problems

I'm having a couple problems, one of which is probably a compatibility issue with Fetish.

Anyway...I'm using this mod, & found a really nice Inventory mod (Fetish6wayInventory v4.0). Once I place this mod in, I begin to face an issue with the spell book (Tabs Abilities, Spells & Tradeskills, and the Close orb vanish...I can still click on them...but they just aren't there). Is this just a compatibility issue (Fenix doesn't work with Fetish?? Or is there some code I may change??)

Secondly, since the new update and release of the Splitpaw Saga, I began to have another issue. The new updates change the Skills window. But as long as I have the Fenix mod in place, the Skills window only displays a few pictures (not all of them) and no words/numbers displaying where my skills are at. (I know that Fenix is the issue, I've completely deleted all mods and the first mod I put in place was Fenix(complete set)...problem lies within the code or its overwriting something...I dunno) Also wondering if anybody else is experiencing this.

I really don't want to havta lose this mod...absolutely love it!! Mad props to those of you who created it!!