Thread: Laffs_Lite
View Single Post
Unread 06-01-2005, 05:42 PM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis

Heh ok, my cunning plan to put the LFG and Search icons to the right and the negative effects above the .../ wont work. Id forgotten that handy space is where the names go

Having been in a full group tonight killin all sorts of stuff, I gotta say, we need the old group one back lol. You're gonna have to find someplace else to put that stats bar or take it out. You can put it under the top section, with the new skinning it doesnt look too bad tbh. I found it hugely distracting at the bottom tho. You still got it at the top if you want it from the journal windows!

Apart from that, the UI seems to be workin fine. Im still not convinced by the player info box over on the right, but Im playin a ranger not a healer so I dont really pay much attention to it anyhow

My own plan for the image file is to clean off a couple of light edges which look odd in certain zones, well not odd, just scabby.

You gonna want me to upload my entire UI directory to my own webspace at all Laffs? Of you happy butchering one of yer own?

You may notice theres been no request for the 5 button graphic settings thing you know I hate or the csm or other stuff *giggle*.