Thread: Laffs_Lite
View Single Post
Unread 05-29-2005, 06:35 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Lol slow down.....

Oks there is a trick with the damn effects box you only need to set the 1st effects position then they all snap to the window size after that no matter what .. Damn things but in this version it works well

Imp target same size... Oks but you do know the bars are going to be... Oh hang on.. yeh I can size that down np and have the same style

With the spell name stuff over the player name ... dump all your bags in bank and fill up your 6 Inv slots and go harvest somthing to get an overflow and then have a look at the text on display and tell me if its ok or not (please) Or even equip somthing thats not attuned .. that should cause the text to go into 2 lines

The start button where the paperdoll is sounds like the best bet me... also room for those 3 buttons in there nicely...

Havent looked at your SS as yet.... Just poped in here during a bit game downtime for bud to catch up with a quest lol

Also I am starting to like this as well, made a few changes to the standard variations also .. but will put them in 'alt' folders when done I guess

Expect an update tomorrow somtime

*EDIT*
Sorry just had quick look at the SS ... OMG hotbars up there yups a real pain in the aspectus... Gotta try and shrink target window rather i thinks.. Player cant shrink as the maintained wouldnt pull up far enough to display all 30 icons if needed to.

Last edited by Laffs : 05-29-2005 at 06:38 PM.