Thread: Laffs_Lite
View Single Post
Unread 05-29-2005, 04:06 PM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis

Raar!

Ok, not sure what difference there is to the group box, it still works, its still smaller and its still fine *giggle*

Effects box is much better, can adjust length and it retains its graphics. Nice! Id still like to see a vertical version...

Been thinking about the layout of the bottom, I wasnt sure you could slice enough off the player box to allow the lot to be shrunk, so, Ive rearranged the layout, putting 2 hotbars on the top right (screeny attached). I used Perds like this for a long time tbh and its easy to use like this. This leaves me with the problem of the start button.

Options for this seem to be to:

1. Shrink the width of the various elements on the top so it can fit in the top.

2. Put the start button on one of the other elements. This seems to be most sensible, in fact, dare I suggest that we lose the paper doll and put it there? *giggle*. I seriously like this idea. My suggestion would be to put the start button here along with either icons or text for Shd on, Shd Off, Bags, Notes and harvest. Ive seen it done with icons which would take up less space than text.

I dont know if you noticed but I am using the default inventory, I just prefer that view, I find just the boxes confusing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000027.jpg
Views:	962
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	2774  
Attached Files
File Type: zip oasis_hoggy_eq2_uisettings.zip (1.9 KB, 396 views)