Thread: Minimap Plugin
View Single Post
Unread 04-09-2005, 02:31 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Thanks, I decided to go with the button approch

But lol, The button is 1 more parent deep so I added the extra "parent" in there, when you press the button nothing seems to happen, but when you hit "M" the map shows up in mini mode... And if you toggle the dock button to show full map and then press my new button again it will switch it to the minimap..

What I dont understand is why my button is not loading up the map in the first place?

This is what I got.

<Button BackgroundOpacity="0.000" LocalText="Map" LocalTooltip="Shows and hides the MiniMap" Location="41,110" Name="MapShow" OnPress="show_window(MainHUD.Map) show_window(MainHUD.Map) parent.parent.parent.Map.TM_Plugins.TM_Plugin1.DockButton.TM_DockButton.Activate d=true parent.MapHide.Visible=true Visible=false" ScrollExtent="34,15" Size="34,15" Style="text_button_emotes" Tooltip="Shows and hides the MiniMap">Map</Button>
<Button BackgroundOpacity="0.000" LocalText="Map" LocalTooltip="Shows and hides the MiniMap" Location="41,110" Name="MapHide" OnPress="hide_window(MainHUD.Map) hide_window(MainHUD.Map) parent.parent.parent.Map.TM_Plugins.TM_Plugin1.DockButton.TM_DockButton.Activate d=true parent.MapShow.Visible=true Visible=false" ScrollExtent="34,15" Size="34,15" Style="text_button_emotes" Tooltip="Shows and hides the MiniMap" Visible="false">Map</Button>

Thanks