View Single Post
Unread 04-03-2005, 10:38 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Lucan DLere

I am not sure if I am late or not, maybe you can make one for me too if its not to hard, the pictures below are the exp bar I am using and the one you made as last addon that I like very much.
I always like small and clear stuff on my screan and thats why I am using that exp bar, even tho it doesn't show level or vitallity I love it and fits good wherever I put it, and some modifications I would make to your exp bar are on the other picture.
Talking from your last addon I would take off the real time and date, cause I have a watch right beside me :P and take off the vitallity % and debt % cause I don't look at them so often and when I want to I just put my mouse over the bar and move the main % a bit down and to the middle.
Also your last addon doesn't fit where my actual exp bar is now cause of the %'s on the right side of the bar, and thats how I would like it to look. Make the exp bar smaller I think is out of the question :P.
If its not much of a trouble and you could do that would be awsome, thanks alot and keep up your great work, thanks.

Exp bar I am using now.

Modification to your last addon.

Good Luck!