Thread: gui combo??
View Single Post
Unread 03-28-2005, 12:13 AM
A Berserk Golem
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeeolag
I personally love the layout of the Tyejae Steel bottom version by Perdition (no offense to the other modders out there i know it is tough work to make a mod and I don't have the patience for it) But I also like the color combination and some of the extra touches of the Fetish Nightfall gui - any way to get a hybrid gui of the 2?
You can piece and tweek a hybrid, I know with mackgee color options for Bottom V8 it now has a wider range of apeal color wise, I personally have taken it and continued modding it ( now that Peridition has retired ), i have added a lot of stuff from various people here, TyeJae, Peridition, Deathbane27, Ger, Quib, Kosmos, Drumstix, Taco-man, and depechenode most notably but from a number of others also.

I have not posted it for a number of reasons:

1) not enough if the content is mine, once I add some more original stuff i may list it. as of now i am only offering it to my guild.

2) Laff..... Laff openly offered to continue periditions bottom, and I do not want to confuse the issue with two people trying to mod the same package. I feel it would be detrimental to the project as a whole.

Lol sorry servers down, am rambleing..... my point is simple yes you can take one mod and intergrate parts from others..... I might suggest not to throw everything in at once, but to test it a piece at a time, so if you have a problem you know where it came from.