Server: Lucan DLere
Default UPDATE: v1.12

UPDATE: V1.12 (3-15-2005)

Added content for:

Options:Controls

View Options
Mouse Settings
Keyboard Settings
Movement Keys (I'm not yet sure how I want to handle these entries. I'll fill them in later)
View Keys (I'm not yet sure how I want to handle these entries. I'll fill them in later)
Hotbutton Keys (I'm not yet sure how I want to handle these entries. I'll fill them in later)
Command Keys (I'm not yet sure how I want to handle these entries. I'll fill them in later)
Chat Keys (I'm not yet sure how I want to handle these entries. I'll fill them in later)
Windows Keys (I'm not yet sure how I want to handle these entries. I'll fill them in later)
Trageting Keys (I'm not yet sure how I want to handle these entries. I'll fill them in later)
Button Queue (Seems buged, anyone want to mess with this one, let me know what you find)

Also, added Emotes Matrix, and Performance Profiles Matrix sheets.
Next up, Options:Sound

My list is down to 14 pages now.

Again, I'm going to doument all the known controls we have via in game menus and settings.
Then I'll go back in and put in information on commands we have found that are not available in game, like the
r_flat_ambient command. I'll try to keep these in sections that are as closely related as possible.

That's going to be the really fun part, but I want to get all the known controls out of the way first.

Last edited by Kosmos : 03-15-2005 at 07:09 AM.