EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fetish (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   LU30 Changes (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7449)

Zonx 12-20-2006 06:12 PM

LU30 Changes

Live update 30 adds a couple new windows to the UI. You'll need to make the following changes to add them to Fetish 8.1 or earlier.

Open eq2ui_mainhud.xml in Notepad and insert this line of code
Code:

<include>eq2ui_mainhud_contest.xml</include>
Open eq2ui_popup.xml in Notepad and insert this line of code
Code:

<include>eq2ui_popup_hotkeyoptions.xml</include>

SiNiStEr_NaTiOn 12-21-2006 09:58 AM

thats kewl, but I had notice doing a search in my community window yesterday it was,'t showing the resuults, but it does in my chat like always, is there a quick fix for this.

and the hotbars, i had notice even before GU30 that i couldn't cycle thru banks because of no bank numbers to the left of the hotbar.

geek_to_the_cor 12-21-2006 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiNiStEr_NaTiOn
thats kewl, but I had notice doing a search in my community window yesterday it was,'t showing the resuults, but it does in my chat like always, is there a quick fix for this.

and the hotbars, i had notice even before GU30 that i couldn't cycle thru banks because of no bank numbers to the left of the hotbar.

When EOF went live they added the ability to hide the toolbar numbers you just have to re-enable it. This was an SOE thing not a custom UI thing.

silverblades 12-21-2006 02:17 PM

ok these ar the lines of code si need but i cant find where to open them to install the new lines do i need to open eq2ui.xml and add them there?

Problem solved found what i was looking for thanks :)

Zonx 12-22-2006 08:37 AM

Structural changes to the Community window have deffinetly disabled the search results list.

There has also been a report of a similar issue with the "Reward" or quest offer window.

Both these issues will require a minor patch to fix since the code changes are a bit more complex. I'll try to get a patch out in the next 24hrs.

Hanithaleas 12-23-2006 04:27 PM

Quote:

I'll try to get a patch out in the next 24hrs.
Don't want to nerf you but where is the Patch? :p

Searching for Hotbar Settings... :rolleyes:

SiNiStEr_NaTiOn 12-24-2006 11:45 AM

i went to reset my AA last night, and notice it had the wrong version window, had to rest my ui to the default to reset my AA,

also in the /loadui window it wasn't showing me a list it was blank.

todsters2 12-28-2006 07:36 PM

reset AA window

1 Attachment(s)
i have the same problem with aa window it say something about improper ui posting pic

lordebon 12-29-2006 12:26 AM

That's one window they modified (looking at the compare). Zonx might not have reskinned that one perhaps?

Zonx 12-29-2006 07:34 AM

It seams I missed that window update entirely. I recommend deleting eq2ui_popup_achievementmerchant.xml from your Fetish directory.

todsters2 12-29-2006 08:46 AM

AA window

Thx guys del that text did the trick now i have to remeber what i wanted to do hehe.