EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   ProfitUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Krono patch changes (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16687)

tknarr 10-29-2012 10:01 PM

Krono patch changes

There's one change in the eq2ui_mainhud_player.xml that changes the source of the icon for "Neutral In PvP". I need to check and probably update the graphics files for this one.

The other window affected is eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml. The obvious change is the new Krono interface at the bottom (big and ugly). There's also a Component Refund stat on the Tradeskill page. Neither of those changes breaks the UI.

NB: these are changes in the default UI. Profit has not been updated to reflect them yet.

Nolandel 10-29-2012 10:11 PM

Krono's

For some reason I am unable to see the Krono's at all. Its kinda frustrating since I bought one of the broker. lol

tknarr 10-29-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nolandel (Post 101292)
For some reason I am unable to see the Krono's at all. Its kinda frustrating since I bought one of the broker. lol

You won't be able to until I update the persona window. If you need access in the meantime, go to the UI/ProfitUI folder and delete the eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml file. That'll revert you to the default persona (character) window which has the Krono interface on it.

tknarr 10-29-2012 10:33 PM

Eergh. The image file that changed with the Krono changes is images/window_elements_specific.dds. That's one of the files that's in the skin packs. That means I have to add the new graphics in every single skin in all 3 variants. That'll take some time to do all the editing.

TalTal 10-30-2012 08:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the small persona variant with the Krono stuff under the currency tab. Also included is the default image file window_elements_specific.dds updated for the changes.

Silat

tknarr 10-30-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TalTal (Post 101298)
Here is the small persona variant with the Krono stuff under the currency tab. Also included is the default image file window_elements_specific.dds updated for the changes.

Thanks, I'll take a look at it. I think that before CoE goes live I need to spend some quality time with the original PSD files extracting the graphics elements separately from the backgrounds so I can update the graphics once and then just overlay the backgrounds to regenerate the skin pack files.

Papabard 10-30-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TalTal (Post 101298)

Silat

Can we get the large variant window done ? I can't see small :)

tknarr 10-30-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papabard (Post 101304)
Can we get the large variant window done ? I can't see small :)

I'm going to try to get all 3 variants done by Wednesday evening. I'm in conference-call hell at work today, and I'm committed to raid tonight but I'm going to try to get work done after that. Once I've got the normal variant done, the other two should go quicker. My thought is to reduce it to the two buttons and a textbox with the number in it, rather than the ornate graphic from the default UI.

rdwngsfn26 11-01-2012 04:51 PM

unable to see Krono

I am still unable to see Krono...have you not done a patch yet? That may be why....I use the updater almost everyday to make sure i am current. I have one of my files on ignore though because of my enlarged casting bar add-on.
The file i have on ignore is : UI\ProfitUI\eq2ui_custom.xml

Not sure if that is why I'm not seeing the Krono button yet. I know writing code takes time and patience, so will just keep running updater til there is a patch for the Krono

Kaelia 11-01-2012 04:56 PM

Krono

I just wanted to thank you in advance for all the work you put in.
I'm sure the Krono patch will be soon :)

tknarr 11-01-2012 05:28 PM

I got the graphics changes isolated so I can slap them into all the variants. Tonight's project is doing the XML changes and getting the graphics ready. This weekend's will be doing a first pass on the CoE beta diffs.

tknarr 11-01-2012 11:19 PM

OK, the update's mailed off to Kaldran. It includes the graphics for the default skins, but not default variant 1 or classic. Those are missing a lot more graphics elements, somewhere while I'm doing the CoE beta changes I want to bring them up-to-date if I can. Especially classic which is the background I really prefer.

Papabard 11-04-2012 12:52 AM

Although the persona window got completed looks like they changed the bank window as well adding something called krono deposit only.

Not sure if profit mods the bank window at all.

tknarr 11-04-2012 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papabard (Post 101330)
Although the persona window got completed looks like they changed the bank window as well adding something called krono deposit only.

Not sure if profit mods the bank window at all.

It does. But when I check on live I don't find any mention of Krono in the eq2ui_inventory_bank.xml file (or anywhere other than in the persona window). Is this a beta change, or is it currently on live?

Jrel 11-09-2012 08:27 PM

I updated my profitui through the updater, but I don't see krono anywhere on my character or bank window.

tknarr 11-09-2012 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jrel (Post 101377)
I updated my profitui through the updater, but I don't see krono anywhere on my character or bank window.

It should appear at the bottom of the currency tab.

Drumstix42 11-10-2012 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tknarr (Post 101379)
It should appear at the bottom of the currency tab.

Lol nice, that's where I ended up sticking it as well. Maybe SOE will learn from our ingenious ideas? :D

Jrel 11-10-2012 12:39 PM

Ah never mind, it is showing up now. Really odd, but hey, it's working. Thanks!

tknarr 11-10-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumstix42 (Post 101381)
Lol nice, that's where I ended up sticking it as well. Maybe SOE will learn from our ingenious ideas? :D

Three words: the welcome window.

Drumstix42 11-10-2012 05:19 PM

Speaking of the welcome window, I'll have to rehack the new version to auto close, lol.

Papabard 11-10-2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumstix42 (Post 101405)
Speaking of the welcome window, I'll have to rehack the new version to auto close, lol.

hmm I haven't seen the welcome screen in ages even in beta. Unless they finally changed it again either that or profit hack still works

Drumstix42 11-10-2012 07:05 PM

Yeah I just mean since they've updated the content of the welcome window.