EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   ProfitUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Terrors of Thalumbra Beta (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18127)

zed1001 10-20-2015 02:46 PM

Terrors of Thalumbra Beta

If anyone is going to update profit for Terrors of Thalumbra Beta.

First thing I have run into is cant examine items from inventory or click on links in chat to examine, makes client crash.

Sigrdrifa 10-20-2015 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zed1001 (Post 106184)
If anyone is going to update profit for Terrors of Thalumbra Beta.

First thing I have run into is cant examine items from inventory or click on links in chat to examine, makes client crash.

The borked file is eq2ui_examine.xml

zed1001 10-20-2015 10:45 PM

yup just deleted the file

Therendil 11-02-2015 04:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a patched version of the Examine window for testing. Please let me know how it works out.

UPDATE: This fix has been replaced by Agarth's 'ProfitUI ToT Fixes.zip', which is listed farther down this thread.

Zidu 11-12-2015 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Therendil (Post 106209)
Here is a patched version of the Examine window for testing. Please let me know how it works out.

The new examine file works for me in Beta. I tested the links and no crashes!

Therendil 11-13-2015 11:54 AM

Ah, thank you. I was hoping someone would check that. Well, then. We have a fix for the one known crash issue.

I don't know anything about the process of pushing files to the updater, so the fixed file will have to be applied manually for now.

The new title splash screen has been pushed to live and I see that Profit will need to be tweaked to display it centered correctly. That has happened before. Let's see if I can remember what file that was....

-= Therendil =-

Therendil 11-15-2015 12:22 PM

Minor update: I've tested the new Examine window myself and have seen some formatting issues where the PRESTIGE tag crowds other tags. It's obviously a cosmetic issue, but I'll see what I can do to clean it up.

In other news, I have been able to finesse my budget enough to pre-order the expansion. No point setting up for beta at this point, but I will be able to test the new content thoroughly.

-= Therendil =-

Tabri14 11-18-2015 12:15 AM

/toggledeity window

This window for me in Profit UI is translucent the deity tab works fine but the infusion tab where your normally would place the armor on the left there is no box to put armor in.

Loendar 11-19-2015 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabri14 (Post 106232)
This window for me in Profit UI is translucent the deity tab works fine but the infusion tab where your normally would place the armor on the left there is no box to put armor in.

I have the same problem - I had to click around randomly on the left side to find the spot to put it. And then I have no idea how to remove that item icon (I know the item itself isn't in there) - maybe you don't.

As these are new windows I wouldn't think there would be anything we would have to remove from Profit to make them display properly, but dunno

Therendil 11-20-2015 01:17 AM

I have set up a separate system with a fresh installation of EQ2 so I can see the default interface without mucking things up on the systems I play on. I will be trying to isolate new UI features to see if I can figure out where they conflict with Profit.

I have one thing figured out: ProfitUI is a very complex and ambitious mod.

-= Therendil =-

Agarth 11-20-2015 09:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hello,

I fixed the deity window background and cleaned up the examine window prestige tag formatting issues.

Feel free to test it, seem to work great for me and my guildmates :)

Therendil 11-20-2015 12:12 PM

Excellent! Thank you. I'll test out the fixes and see how it looks.

-= Therendil =-

Tabri14 11-21-2015 03:09 PM

Guild level not showing in guild window

Agarth that seems to have fixed the window for infusing when you use the /toggledeity command thanks so much now if only I could tell what level our guild is :) Other than that I have seen no issues otherwise yet.

Agarth 11-21-2015 03:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabri14 (Post 106258)
Agarth that seems to have fixed the window for infusing when you use the /toggledeity command thanks so much now if only I could tell what level our guild is :) Other than that I have seen no issues otherwise yet.

Fixed the Guild window to display the guild level