EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   DrumsUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Trying it out and missing some things from Profit (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14214)

itpaladin 05-18-2010 04:16 PM

Trying it out and missing some things from Profit

I miss the little world icon that opens the browser so I don't have to type out /browser.

Am I missing this feature somewhere?

I also miss all the presets on the broker window. Is this lacking or do I have to add it on somewhere/how?

Another thing I am missing is the video/sound and AFK buttons.

itpaladin 05-22-2010 04:34 PM

I am also wondering (and still waiting for replies), how to keep Profit's broker window since I hate typing out all the things I buy and setting them up as saved searches for every single character, since this UI doesn't have that feature.

Drumstix42 05-22-2010 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itpaladin (Post 90556)
I am also wondering (and still waiting for replies), how to keep Profit's broker window since I hate typing out all the things I buy and setting them up as saved searches for every single character, since this UI doesn't have that feature.

If you want the Profit market window see this download:
http://www.eq2interface.com/download...ketWindow.html

Replace the </Page> in eq2ui_custom.xml with these lines:
Code:

<include>_ProfitUI_SubClassDetector.xml</include>
    </Page>
    <Namespace Name="ProfitUI_Styles">
    <include>_ProfitUI_Styles.xml</include>
    </Namespace>

If you're using the DrumsUI make sure you don't acccidentally replace the old eq2ui_custom.xml

As for your other questions:
I'm planning on adding some optional buttons to the statbar for opening useful functions and adding a few small options for tweaking game settings.

I don't plan on adding lots of extras for things you can already find in the Options window/other windows of the game. Not much space for an AFK button anywhere, but it's fairly easy to make a hotkey or just type it :)

Cheers.

oakfn 05-22-2010 10:40 PM

there is a button on target window that opens browser

Drumstix42 05-22-2010 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oakfn (Post 90563)
there is a button on target window that opens browser

Yes, that's the target lookup, mainly for when your targeted a named. There's also the buttons on the Journal and Quest helper windows.

itpaladin 05-24-2010 08:34 PM

well, yes, but then you have to go an extra step and go to the website you really want to.

May I recommend adding EQ2 Traders as well? This is in Profit among other tradeskill links. I just found the file and copied/pasted from other parts to add other links myself. That xml file was easy to understand.

Where do I put those Profit files? The linked page and the "instructions" page don't really have instructions.

Drumstix42 05-24-2010 08:59 PM

You just grab the files from the zip and extract them to the DrumsUI folder, not replacing the eq2ui_custom.xml though.

There are links to Eq2 traders one tradeskill items, but I think that's all. I don't have a "link area" so not sure where to put that.
I would think it'd be easier to just make a macro for the browser window if you want a specific homepage.

itpaladin 05-24-2010 09:12 PM

thanks go broker window up.

valkarye 05-26-2010 01:21 PM

Thanks Drum for that info, worked wonderfully. You have done a great job with this complete ui, thanks for all your hard work.
On a side note, is there a way to incorporate profits logindata, i am using mooks atm but i really miss profits?

Drumstix42 05-26-2010 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valkarye (Post 90730)
Thanks Drum for that info, worked wonderfully. You have done a great job with this complete ui, thanks for all your hard work.
On a side note, is there a way to incorporate profits logindata, i am using mooks atm but i really miss profits?

Someone asked me about the logindata thing not too long ago. I'll have to look into it since I haven't had time to work on a version of it yet. I know several have been interested in the feature.

-Drum

valkarye 05-26-2010 05:51 PM

Thanks Drum, look forward to it when the time comes.