EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wish List (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   DynamicData Request list [test 1/28 update] (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=470)

insomniac 11-28-2004 03:47 AM

DynamicData Request list [test 1/28 update]

Quote:

Originally Posted by SOE_Bobble
Will EQ2 add dynamic data for things like buff timers and spell names?
Yes. If we are already displaying the data, feel free to request it as dynamic data.

ok, he asked for it (though I have no clue who soe_bobble is)
The following is a list of dynamic data I would like to see in the game. Most of it is already available for view in the game somewhere. (if so I’ve listed where) I’m not asking for new windows or any kind of design work.(we can handle that :D) Just give us the ability to add/modify these.

-----
1/30/05
Updated against the Gamedata.xml from the 1/28 test patch. (thanks death! ) And, yes i know some of it doesnt work right now, but obviously, its planned to.)

/sigh i wish we had striketrough...

1. Min/Max Hp and Power for each group member
  2. Level/Class for each group member
  3. Location that constantly updates (on test!)
  4. Min/max Hp and power of pet (not in the game but still… it’s my pet)
  5. Like above, buff timers and names! (tooltip) (Names for mantained spells: on test!)
  6. Pet buff timers and names, maybe even icons (nowhere, not even /petreport :( )
  7. Pet command buttons in the pet window. (ie “gamedata.pet.attack” so we can edit the buttons)
  8. Tradeskill XP % (Fixed on test!)
  9. [deleted] Debt XP % (see Humudce's post)
  10. Bags/inventory slots (hardcoded/stuck in the inventory window, “gamedata.inventory.bag1” ect.)
  11. target’s target. (again, we can make everything, we just need the dynamicdata!) It is crazy that with implied target I can’t see the hp of the mob I’m hitting! (ON TEST! name/lvl/hp(%?)/pow(%?)?
  12. real life time (on test! date too!)
  13. In game time (on test!)
Anything else?

beastnic 11-28-2004 10:11 AM

Constant loc is in the tool tip for compass also. If they just gave us a way to display the data from teh various tooltips in our windows i think alot of the problems we have would be solved.

Agathorn 11-28-2004 11:34 AM

14) Hotkey names (The name of the spell, etc.. its in the tooltip)
15) Chat text, so we can put chat in other windows if we want.

Deathbane27 11-28-2004 01:36 PM

16) Target's Level (target window's tooltip) (on test!)
17) Target's Power % (Currently appears over head) (on test!)

Fernus 11-28-2004 10:10 PM

18. What zone the members of the group are in.

Humudce 11-29-2004 01:05 AM

I got the % of Death Debt XP to work on my mod.

Here is the Code I used:
Code:

<Text DynamicData="/GameData.Self.ExperienceDebtCurrent" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" LocalText="100%" Location="383,20" Margin="0,0,5,0" Name="ExpToNextBubble" ScrollExtent="32,20" Size="32,20" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#FF4040">100%</Text>
I couldn't get the XP% to work for Tradeskill though.

Hope this helps, and Yes I agree if we had more info on those items that would be very nice.

Caitlin 11-29-2004 02:37 AM

This looks like its going to be a great mod. I wish i could help. I totally just at xml

Daimond 11-29-2004 06:39 AM

19 - casters buffs on witch groupmember in any window. (I have had some already say why, my reason is being an enchanter and having that dumb Breeze thats great but is single target with only a 3 mins time and a 16 second recast and 2 second cast. the only easy way to keep track is to go down the line casting on the member if they need or not, and to cast on all 6, by the time i get too #6 with no wait between i have 1.5 mins left on the first guy i cast on. so if i could see whos is running out i can cast on a few speradicaly.) sorry for the long explanation but to drop the ? is he thinking.

20 - Basicaly any thing you can see read move or such that has anything to do with the UI i would like to beable to manipluate. eg.. Breat bar is broken when adding it to another window, Target con and solo/group broken in same manner, changing the Death screen in anymatter Crashes game and will every time you log in dead till file deleted. list goes on.

Great ideas sofar are #'s 2,10,11,16,17,18

insomniac 11-30-2004 12:05 AM

oo
21. Pet health bars for group members (eq1 had it)

and as a conj that is constantly sucking down my pets health for mana, it might get me a few pity heals thrown my pets way. =D

what happened to 18? =P

Deathbane27 11-30-2004 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insomniac
what happened to 18? =P

Fernus didn't number his. :p

22) Whether DynamicData or just on the Tooltip, Power cost to use a spell/ability. (Currently available via Examine)

insomniac 11-30-2004 03:10 PM

oh and the thread on the offical boards linking to this is here. It's fallen pretty far back so if someone would bump... i mean... post a comment (bumping is illegal there, ooooo:rolleyes: ) that would be appreciated. =P

Pixi 12-01-2004 12:57 AM

Mission accomplished :D

Again, though, some solid ideas here, some of this would *really* make my life easier.

Iranicus 12-07-2004 01:55 AM

[deleted] Status Points, perhaps.

Gamedata.Stats.CurrentStatus
Gamedata.Stats.LifetimeStatus

koshii 12-27-2004 10:36 AM

23) Armor Condition
Yesterday we went to Varzoon with a tank who had 10 % as armor condition. It was horrible. When a player is in my target, I want to know his armor condition...

Lunani 12-31-2004 08:21 AM

not the most important but I'd like to have it in one of my windows:

24) number of kills of mob types and rank as shown on the slayer status posters (e.g. 538 gnolls, master hunter)

Findarato 12-31-2004 11:32 PM

How about implied target's hp.

me->target->mob

Drumstix42 01-01-2005 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koshii
23) Armor Condition
Yesterday we went to Varzoon with a tank who had 10 % as armor condition. It was horrible. When a player is in my target, I want to know his armor condition...

I would think that a little intensive, as not all gear is always the same. Maybe average condition?

frakboy9 01-02-2005 01:36 PM

26] Berzerk indicator for berzerkers.

It shows up as a 'buff' while it happens, bit would be nice to make it a data that can be referenced for other things; sort of like the autoattack data.

SOE_Bobble 01-04-2005 05:32 PM

Thanks for the input

I'm taking the list (items 1-26) and passing it along to design for review.

Feel free to keep adding more here as you stumble across things you would like to display as part of your mods.

MrBobble

frakboy9 01-05-2005 09:08 AM

Thanks!

Thanks for the update!

insomniac 01-05-2005 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SOE_Bobble
I'm taking the list (items 1-26) and passing it along to design for review.

Feel free to keep adding more here as you stumble across things you would like to display as part of your mods.

MrBobble

Awesome! thank you, mysterious bobble man.

Drumstix42 01-09-2005 02:38 PM

Ok, here goes:

27) Area of zone in which your in (the yellow text that shows up when you walk around)

(most of this stuff is from the Character window part of the MainHUD, which seems to be unfinished. I might as well ask anyway)

Basically everything from the Spell Effects scroll box, but here's a few that come to mind

28) Speed
29) DPS
30) Stealth speed,ammount,see stealth, invis, seeinvis, ammount, ect
31) Hp/mana regen # and %
32) Number of kills
33) Number of deaths
34) Autoattack on/off
35) Race/class/subclass (not sure if these are available or not already)
36) Attack Speed

That's all I can think of right now
:rolleyes:

tonyis3l33t 01-09-2005 04:31 PM

37) # of kills towards title

like the wanted sign that shows how many skeletons/orcs/gnolls you killed. I would like to have that in a window that is easier to check up on.

Findarato 01-10-2005 10:33 AM

I know this is kinda odd. but how about invintory scroll box, as an option over looking though all your bags.

Corren Silverfir 01-10-2005 10:54 AM

How about Dynamic Data value for a tooltip for the clock. The /time info would be fine if we could just turn it into a tooltip for the MainHUD.Clock