EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   ProfitUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Cure Buttons (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11561)

RobitHH 09-05-2008 11:58 AM

Cure Buttons

Hey!
I got an problem with my Quick Cure Buttons ( grp/raid ). On my lvl 58 Defiler it is still working but on my lvl 80 Fury it does not work.
The Message : This Spell is not available : allways come on click
I have uninstall ProfitUI and make a new install but the problem is the same.

Graig Warder 09-05-2008 12:01 PM

Same problem here (EU-Server). Heals and cures for Fury and Warden have no function, my Mystic is ok. Asked in channel and got a few tells from other Profit users with the same problem since update.

Cairbre 09-05-2008 12:17 PM

Same problem here on german Server. It seems that the class isn't recognized, with my Level 80 Fury i didn't have the subclass bottom bar, with Lvl. 80 Troubadur all is fine.

lumja 09-05-2008 12:39 PM

after LU48

Druid's Curebuttons doesn't work
request update for Profit UI Reborn
(German Client)
many thanks

Landiin 09-05-2008 04:38 PM

I'm thinking something has change with the way the UI deals with none english characters. eXtreme's is doing this also.

sorinth 09-05-2008 04:59 PM

See other posts. It would seem that there was some change in the NON English characters (possibly a spelling change). GM9 is on holiday for a little while longer. Please hang tight and I am sure he will correct the issue when he returns.

Cairbre 09-06-2008 02:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Problem solved.

Since GU48 there is a "space" at the end of the german classnames for Fury and Warden.

Before the Update the names were "Furie" and "Wärter".
Now they are "Furie " and "Wärter ".

I added the new and wrong spelling to the "_ProfitUI_SubclassDetector.xml" and it's working again.

At the end of the post is an archiv with the changes i made.

Unzip and copy the "_ProfitUI_SubclassDetector.xml" to your ProfitUI-Directory: "Path to EQ2\UI\ProfitUI" and overwrite the old one. After a restart of Everquest everything is workling again.

Landiin 09-06-2008 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cairbre (Post 75493)
Problem solved.

Since GU48 there is a "space" at the end of the german classnames for Fury and Warden.

Before the Update the names were "Furie" and "Wärter".
Now they are "Furie " and "Wärter ".

Oh nice find there Cairbre, I knew if I waited long enough someone would find out what was causing it.. Sadly it'll be broke again once SOE finds the error and corrects its lol. But hey, we hopefully will remember how you fixed it and will change it back..

Cairbre 09-06-2008 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landiin (Post 75495)
Sadly it'll be broke again once SOE finds the error and corrects its lol.

Nope, won't break again, if SOE correct their mistake. I added my variant to the file, the original spelling is still there.

gm9 09-07-2008 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cairbre (Post 75498)
Nope, won't break again, if SOE correct their mistake. I added my variant to the file, the original spelling is still there.

Thanks for the info, adding it to the updater now. SOE already did the same a while back with "Thaumaturgist " (Illusionist in German), you will see that I had added a double entry for that one as well in case they change it back (no idea if they ever did).