EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   DrumsUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Target Casting Bar issues (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17601)

Praxcelis 08-29-2013 08:50 PM

Target Casting Bar issues

I'm only a few weeks into EQ2 and I've had DrumsUI installed for less than a week. I have figured out just about everything I've had issues with, but two...

First, I have the target casting bar showing all of the time. Or at least, its a black bar when out of combat. I don't even remember how I got it enabled, and I can't figure out how to have it not show up outside of combat.

Second, somehow, I've got the EQII start menu opening up on the right side of the screen. How do I move it? I've tried all sorts of things and it isn't playing by the same rules as other windows.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Drumstix42 08-29-2013 10:51 PM

Right-click > Window Options.

Turn off Click through enabled for the Start Menu window.

For the Casting Bar. I set the border/background to fully transparent, and enable Click through enabled. I don't have anything tied in to it to "only" show during combat, so that it's easier to move around.

Praxcelis 08-29-2013 11:23 PM

Thanks for replying. I don't what I was thinking about the target casting bar. I had the slider for the backdrop to the right... moved it to the left and all is good.

I have the start menu click through disabled, frame slider far right, backdrop slider far right and window is unlock. But I can't grab it to move it... I don't mind going into the xml stuff to fix it, but I havent figured out which file has that info stored.

Drumstix42 08-30-2013 01:57 AM

It might just be hard to find a spot to grab. Try resizing it vertically to make it bigger before dragging, it if that helps at all.

Praxcelis 08-30-2013 11:19 AM

The window is unlocked, but I cant resize it, grab an edge, or anything but click items within the window. Now, to be clear, I'm talking about the EQII start menu, not the DrumsUI menu from the stat bar. Like I said above, the EQII start menu isn't behaving like any of the other windows. Whether I enable/disable clickthrough, or locked/unlocked, I can't do anything with it. I mean, it does work as a menu, but its way over on the right side and I would like to move it, if possible.

Drumstix42 08-30-2013 03:17 PM

Oh the menu popup where you can open windows? It's opening location is based on the window it's attached to, which in this case is my StatBar.

Praxcelis 08-30-2013 04:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
k, Ill post a screenshot.

Cuz I'm just confused.

Drumstix42 08-30-2013 11:34 PM

Oh wait! The menu opens based on the XP bar, not the Stat Bar. This is because in the Default UI, I think the menu button is located on a button in the xp bar/thing they use now. So long since I've used default... :o

Praxcelis 08-31-2013 01:11 AM

Ahh, well, okay then. I'll just learn to live with it, I guess.

Thanks for helping me figure out why it is behaving the way it is.

lordebon 09-02-2013 03:47 PM

You'd have to move your XP window if you want to move where the game menu opens up. Like Drums said, they tied the start-button into the XP window in the default UI (and basically eliminated the original "EQII" button window) so it will always open up from the XP window.