EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Beta (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Vert Classic Tell me what you think (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3027)

Findarato 05-21-2005 03:21 AM

Vert Classic Beta

1 Attachment(s)
I loved the old school vert, before it became solaria.

Tell me what you think about it so far.

Oh and this supports all of the themes that are listed

http://www.eqinterface.com/downloads...&sb=lastupdate

I will include them as download add ons.

Kamintar 05-21-2005 10:20 AM

Looks good Findarato. I myself loved the original Vert as well. Used it for a long time (As well as Drakah's). Everything looks pretty well done, and I can see how much effort you've put into it.

Again, good work. Keep at it and hopefully we'll have a new vert up soon to go with DC's new one. :)

Feebb 05-21-2005 11:54 AM

Looks interesting. How about a beta for us to try out?

Feebb

Findarato 05-21-2005 12:29 PM

beta comes once the knowledge window works, you REALLY dont want to look at the current one :). Lets just say I hope you dont need to see anything other than abilities :P

Look for a beta sunday or monday.

Feebb 05-21-2005 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Findarato
beta comes once the knowledge window works, you REALLY dont want to look at the current one :). Lets just say I hope you dont need to see anything other than abilities :P

Look for a beta sunday or monday.

Great...can't wait.:)
Feebb

Findarato 05-21-2005 06:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A SS of the beta spell book, its about 50% done, having a little issue with the tabs but .

Findarato 05-21-2005 06:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Take a look at this beta.

if it works super, if there is issues please let me know.

This also includes the most up-to-date TablesII beta version, as I am still basing my UI off its framework.

I plan on a complete rework in time, but it just looks and fits my theme very well.

Dolby 05-21-2005 06:33 PM

In the airport on my way home from E3. I just want to say everything is looking very good. Keep up the good work. :)

Findarato 05-21-2005 09:56 PM

Wow dolby commented on my UI

^_^

Thanks its in the works, and its not exactly as easy as doing it in EQ1 but eh.

Look for a nother update sunday.

Findarato 05-25-2005 09:10 PM

Wanted to say I made a coupple updates to the skin, so there shouldnt be as many glitches. If any of you happen to see any glitches you think I missed let me know.

Feebb 05-26-2005 09:53 AM

Quote:

Wanted to say I made a coupple updates to the skin, so there shouldnt be as many glitches. If any of you happen to see any glitches you think I missed let me know.

Haven't tried the latest version yet but noticed that the "Everquest II" splash screen during loading was displayed upside down.
Feebb

Findarato 05-26-2005 04:01 PM

yea, thats a TablesII link, I loved the idea so I kept it :)

Kudane 05-26-2005 05:27 PM

Looking good! Vertabrae would be proud!

Keep up the good work!

Feebb 05-27-2005 08:38 AM

Search function and LFG are not working in the group window for me. Also, with the latest patch, the stat bars are on screen (like Tablets II was).

Feebb

Findarato 05-28-2005 12:33 PM

Yea I was having an issue with thoes buttons, not sure exactly why.

They are on the list of things to fix. Also a problem with the knowledge window close button, and I need to figure out how I am going to display the tabs :P

Findarato 05-28-2005 05:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a new SS of the progress, just adjusted the inspect window.

Might make some more tweeks but.

Will upload a newer updated version soon. Want to finish the invintory window first.

Taxet 05-29-2005 01:46 PM

Looks Gr8...Nice work

Jerhico 06-01-2005 05:09 PM

Wow, Fin...

Looks great! I can't imagine that you won't be a hero to many if you manage to pull off a full conversion. :)

Both you and Talyns deserve a lot of credit for giving us non-coding drudges a hope for a more aesthetically-pleasing tomorrow.

/salute

Findarato 06-01-2005 09:26 PM

Working on freeing the froglocks on grobb as I type this, I will have a new SS and a ZIP file with the most updated version

Still looking for buggs please let me know.

Like I said not every thing is converted, but enough is to call it a version.

dc_roenfanz 06-03-2005 09:48 AM

Inventory looks pretty decent.
I noticed you dont have the bags page on there, nor a paperdoll. are you not planning on placing that?

Findarato 06-03-2005 09:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
That was the examin window, the invintory will be close to that, but not exactly.

Here is the most updated prebeta.

I am thinking I will boost it ta beta after I skin a few more windows.

dc_roenfanz 06-03-2005 09:26 PM

Quote:

That was the examin window, the invintory will be close to that, but not exactly.

Here is the most updated prebeta.

I am thinking I will boost it ta beta after I skin a few more windows.

LOL. That makes sense then. Good work

Maelsturm 06-03-2005 10:35 PM

OMG this is awesome looking, now if Dc would finish the ReVert Mod as well I would have two more Awesome Mods to use lol. Kepp up the Fantastic work gang, you are making the EQ 2 Experience so much more enjoyable for thousands of people.

Kudos to all of our other Modders as well, especially Zonx lol since I have moved over to t he Fetish UI.

M

dc_roenfanz 06-03-2005 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maelsturm
OMG this is awesome looking, now if Dc would finish the ReVert Mod as well I would have two more Awesome Mods to use lol. Kepp up the Fantastic work gang, you are making the EQ 2 Experience so much more enjoyable for thousands of people.

Kudos to all of our other Modders as well, especially Zonx lol since I have moved over to t he Fetish UI.

M

Actually its pretty much done, I just havent touched the group/target/ or player windows. maybe you wanna use the ones from this *shrug*

wulfgeng 06-05-2005 05:41 PM

Nice - but...

Overall, I really like what you've done. I played the Vert UI in EQ1 and this is very much true to the original.

However, I'd like to see the group window either be resizeable so it would fit inside the standard letterbox and instead of the start button having stats, make it more like the ones that have performance settings and night vision on them.