EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fetish (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   GU66 Updates - Coming Soon (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17498)

lordebon 04-30-2013 01:37 PM

GU66 Updates - Coming Soon

Now that the GU is live and I have final compares, I'll be trying to get things updated tonight. Based on what I've seen, there should be no issues using Fetish 12.4, you just won't have a few new minor features.

If anyone does notice any issues (besides what you see below) please let me know and I'll add them to my list to look at.

Noted changes:
  • Priority - Add pet autoassist button to pet window / pet options popup
  • Unknown - DailyObjectives tab in journal window
  • Trivial - Save/Load buttons on community window
  • Trivial - Check new logo in loginscene
  • Trivial - New FailureText type in ProxyActor
  • Trivial - Check what the new

battosa 04-30-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordebon (Post 103614)
Now that the GU is live and I have final compares, I'll be trying to get things updated tonight. Based on what I've seen, there should be no issues using Fetish 12.4, you just won't have a few new minor features.

If anyone does notice any issues (besides what you see below) please let me know and I'll add them to my list to look at.

Noted changes:
  • Priority - Add pet autoassist button to pet window / pet options popup
  • Unknown - DailyObjectives tab in journal window
  • Trivial - Save/Load buttons on community window
  • Trivial - Check new logo in loginscene
  • Trivial - New FailureText type in ProxyActor
  • Trivial - Check what the new

i just reinstalled a fresh 12.4 version, will try to see if anything goes wrong, but i already had some crash after talking to the the guild chonomage

still crashing when approching tp item in guild

Lauralanthalasa 04-30-2013 02:13 PM

I have crashed so far clicking the Tradeskill apprentice, guild hall portal to house and guild hall bell amenities, I also hovered my cursor over a druid portal and the new raid zone entrance and that was enough to crash me too. I just tried to use the portals in Harrows End and hovering over those crashed me as well so it appears to be almost any portal object.

Gilshar 04-30-2013 02:19 PM

I am crashing on hovering over the transport globe in my guild hall or attempting any travel using the wizard spires, druid rings etc.

zaathaan 04-30-2013 02:30 PM

I'm crashing too... but.... I still crash when I load the default UI so, maybe it doesn't come from Fetish UI !

lordebon 04-30-2013 02:39 PM

Try removing eq2ui_proxyactor.xml from your installs, see if that fixes the crashing from in-world objects that have a tooltip/popup. I don't see why what they changed would cause a crash, but it wouldn't be the first time them adding something causes a crash when it's not found.

TerrorCaster 04-30-2013 03:42 PM

I keep getting crashing after 1-3 mins in game, doesnt matter what I do. Have to use the default ui for now :eek:

Lauralanthalasa 04-30-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordebon (Post 103622)
Try removing eq2ui_proxyactor.xml from your installs, see if that fixes the crashing from in-world objects that have a tooltip/popup. I don't see why what they changed would cause a crash, but it wouldn't be the first time them adding something causes a crash when it's not found.

That worked for me, no more crashing since deleting that file!

lordebon 04-30-2013 03:59 PM

Until I can get on and make changes / figure out what is causing crashes in a few hours, try deleting eq2ui_journals_quest.xml as well and see if that helps. That's the only other window included in Fetish that had significant changes.

Can also try eq2ui_mainhud_pet.xml if the journals window doesn't fix it.

LizardKin 04-30-2013 04:04 PM

Alright, I removed the eq2ui_proxyactor.xml file from my Fetish directory, and that seems to have done the trick. Thank you for the tip, Lordebon.

zaathaan 04-30-2013 04:48 PM

works for me too, thanks !

Bush 04-30-2013 06:48 PM

yeah , deleted said files , crash when walking near portals to players houses in the guild hall

Bush 04-30-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bush (Post 103640)
yeah , deleted said files , crash when walking near portals to players houses in the guild hall

better now :rolleyes: deleted the wrong file the first time.

no crashing now after deleting the correct one

lordebon 04-30-2013 08:35 PM

12.4.1 is now live and available for download. Cheers!

zaathaan 04-30-2013 08:36 PM

Woohoo ! thanks ! ;))

battosa 05-01-2013 06:48 AM

thanks for the update

i have a bug with the pet , he don't remember the setting when he is summoned
, i try to set it in passive/follow/melee mode

but each time he appear in defend yourself/master, stay , melee mode

lordebon 05-01-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by battosa (Post 103647)
thanks for the update

i have a bug with the pet , he don't remember the setting when he is summoned
, i try to set it in passive/follow/melee mode

but each time he appear in defend yourself/master, stay , melee mode

To my knowledge the UI doesn't specify what state the pets start in, it's the game that has to remember. You should be able to test that by just temporarily renaming eq2ui_mainhud_pet.xml and see if it still forgets in the default UI. If it remembers there but not in Fetish then I'll try to see why.

battosa 05-04-2013 03:45 AM

i try with the default ui and i have the same thing so yes it's server based , but i saw something else.

the fetish petoption windows have multiple clicky button but only the first one ( the hide thing ) have an icon , the other are just grey

the default version only had the hide button

lordebon 05-04-2013 09:35 AM

I'll check the pet options window tonight. I thought I was using the default for that, but looks like I'm still including an old copy, so I'll either update it or (if the default skins properly) remove it from the download for the future.

meadbh 05-13-2013 05:56 AM

Thanks again for all your hard work on this.

I have noticed when in my house and going into house editor mode (there is a new little window for it), the actual house editor does not show up. Not sure if it's a fetish thing or soe thing, but it's missing.

Thanks.

lordebon 05-13-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meadbh (Post 103732)
Thanks again for all your hard work on this.

I have noticed when in my house and going into house editor mode (there is a new little window for it), the actual house editor does not show up. Not sure if it's a fetish thing or soe thing, but it's missing.

Thanks.

Most of the house-related windows are pulled automatically from default. I'll check it tomorrow just in case, but check to make sure that your install doesn't have any old files that aren't included in the current download.

Edit (5/14): Just checked and decorator mode is working fine for me. You have to click on a house item and then the little option wheel will show up, the functions on that seem to be working fine.

meadbh 05-14-2013 09:15 PM

User error on my part /facepalm.

For some reason I got it into my head that the wheel always came up when I hit CTRL E -- (don't use it very often since I use the layout editor, but wanted to see what the new functions were).

Thanks for the help :)