EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fetish (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   FetishNightfall 11 Bugs (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13432)

Zonx 10-03-2009 09:50 AM

FetishNightfall 11 Bugs

Please do not post install problems or feature requests in this thread. They will most likely be deleted without reply.

If you notice a bug and wish to report it, please do the following...

1) Verify you are in fact running the latest version by opening eq2ui_skininfo.xml in Notepad and checking the version number against the number listed on the download page. If you're up-to-date, continue to step 2.

2) Look for an existing report of the same bug. If one exists with no other verification, feel free to post verifying the bug. If more than 2 ppl have reported the same bug, please don't post it again.

Following these simple steps will help me provide a better product to you faster ;)

harczos 10-03-2009 01:51 PM

i'll try to rephrase my previous bugreports, maybe they will be of more help:
the gamedatas /GameData.Quest.CollectionCompleted & /GameData.Quest.CollectionProgress now hold both the text AND the respective numbers, the labels are not needed anymore

in the guildwindow, the dynamicdata associated with GuildHallLabel should be /GameData.Guild.GuildHallLocation

Zonx 10-04-2009 08:05 AM

Ok now I see what you mean about the Collections totals... noted for next update.

Still didn't understand your request for an Achievement toggle... there is already one in the bottom right corner of that page. Is one supposed to be found elsewhere but is missing, or are you asking for something new?

harczos 10-04-2009 04:54 PM

yep that one should be implemented if possible - at least i read somewhere it should be -, it's not in the default.

after you type
Code:

/medals_show_all 1
and select the next category, all of the progressive achievements will be visible, not just the current one. if you set it back to 0 then it will hide the rest from the next time you select a category

but if it doesnt work out, i can live with typing it in :)

Zonx 10-05-2009 04:08 AM

What you're describing sounds exactly like what the "Hide Completed Achievements" checkbox does. It is already in the UI in the lower left corner of the Journal/Achievements page.

I tried the slash commands you gave and can't see any difference in the journal.

harczos 10-05-2009 05:16 AM

2 Attachment(s)
this is only about progressive achievements, where when you complete one, that will be hidden immediately and the next one in the line will show

here's for example the duel achievement. it has 3 achievements in the line. you'll only see the first one to win 50 duels
on the first screenshot the value is set to 0, so you only see that one
if you set the value to 1, you can see all of the 3 achievements (2nd screenshot), that after you win 50 duels, you'll need to win 100 for the next one and 500 for the final one

and lets say you win 50 duels, and medals_show_all is 0, then you wont see 'bite your thumb' even if you dont hide completed, only the 'duelist' one

other progressive achievements are like completing quests, missions, or the hunter-slayer-destroyer line that work the same way

Zonx 10-05-2009 05:45 AM

Are you playing on test?

Issuing these commands on a live server does not produce the results you show.

harczos 10-05-2009 08:38 AM

as i said you have to select another category after that to see the changes
an alternative option others suggested is using /refreshuidata after changing the value

lordebon 10-05-2009 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zonx (Post 86384)
Are you playing on test?

Issuing these commands on a live server does not produce the results you show.

/medals_show_all 1 definately shows all the medals on Live, Zonx. It doesn't do it immediately -- you have to change categories for it to update (then you can swap back to the one you are looking at).

Zonx 10-06-2009 12:27 AM

Odd, wasn't making a diff when I checked earlier, but is now.

I'll see if I can implement this in a way that auto-refreshes the listing on toggle.

salizzar 10-06-2009 04:35 PM

Collections window

Hello there,

Sometimes when I try to add something to a collection the little 'add' button doesn't appear. It seems to be for certain items only and not collection specific, ie in the Rhino Horn collection when I tried to add on it wouldn't show but another horn would.

Thanks for any help you may have =)

lordebon 10-06-2009 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salizzar (Post 86439)
Hello there,

Sometimes when I try to add something to a collection the little 'add' button doesn't appear. It seems to be for certain items only and not collection specific, ie in the Rhino Horn collection when I tried to add on it wouldn't show but another horn would.

Thanks for any help you may have =)

I asked basically the same thing in the old Bugs thread. The issue seems to be something on SOE's side. One thing I've seen suggested to mitigate this is don't "examine" the item -- drag the item directly from your inventory into the approiate spot in the collection, folks have said that works.

Daeanor 10-07-2009 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordebon (Post 86441)
I asked basically the same thing in the old Bugs thread. The issue seems to be something on SOE's side. One thing I've seen suggested to mitigate this is don't "examine" the item -- drag the item directly from your inventory into the approiate spot in the collection, folks have said that works.

It works, and you only have to drag it to the appropriate collection. Exact slot is not necessary. If your filter is clear, the first drag filters it, then the second adds it. If you haven't cleared the filter, it just adds.

salizzar 10-07-2009 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordebon (Post 86441)

WOOHOO!! ty! :nana:

Warrl 10-24-2009 10:20 AM

Journal window

I have downloaded v.11.1 and when I log in the journal window and collections window do not work. the journal help window is completely gone as well. I do not know how to edit files, please give me detailed directions if you know how to fix this. I have used Fetish Nightfall since it was released and love the UI keep up the great work Zonks.

lordebon 10-24-2009 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrl (Post 86661)
I have downloaded v.11.1 and when I log in the journal window and collections window do not work. the journal help window is completely gone as well. I do not know how to edit files, please give me detailed directions if you know how to fix this. I have used Fetish Nightfall since it was released and love the UI keep up the great work Zonks.

Do a clean install, sounds like you either downloaded an old version or did not install it properly.

harczos 11-09-2009 10:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
create macro / equip item / secondary or ranged slot items:
the appearance checkbox overlaps the ranged/secondary dropdown menu

Zonx 11-10-2009 02:02 PM

Doh! Macro editor bug noted for next update.

lydel 11-15-2009 05:02 PM

Quest Journal

Hi,
I love this UI, but I have one issue with the quest journal I'd like to fix. I usually have quests sorted by category, but the zones are no longer sorted alphabetically. Am I missing something or did we lose that feature?

Thanks,
Lydel
Oasis

lordebon 11-15-2009 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lydel (Post 87018)
Hi,
I love this UI, but I have one issue with the quest journal I'd like to fix. I usually have quests sorted by category, but the zones are no longer sorted alphabetically. Am I missing something or did we lose that feature?

Thanks,
Lydel
Oasis

/bug it -- SOE controls the sorting there and they are the ones that broke it into whatever strange order it is now. Unfortunately we have no control over it.

Madiera 11-18-2009 04:56 PM

Fetish Central button not functional

I have tried everything I can think of and cannot get the Fetish Central button to bring anything up. Everything else in that window that has the button, including volume controls, etc...is all working fine. But when I hit the Fetish Control circular button...nothing. Same thing on the EQ2 menu bar...Fetish Central button opens nada, zilch, zip.

I've been told by not having that...I'm missing a lot of good info. Can you please help me figure out HOW to get it to work? :)

Thanks!:D

dingaling_bat 12-05-2009 10:37 AM

Can not see what I type

Does anyone know what files I need to delete to be able to see what I am typing in the chat windows? Or maybe what I need to do to modify them so it will be fixed? I tried deleting all files and reinstalling but it didnt work.:(

Nevermind a guildie told me how to fix it. This is what I did-
delete the file called eq2_mainhud_mainchat find the file called _simple_eq2_mainhud_mainchat and rename it to eq2_mainhud_mainchat.

lordebon 12-05-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dingaling_bat (Post 87271)
Does anyone know what files I need to delete to be able to see what I am typing in the chat windows? Or maybe what I need to do to modify them so it will be fixed? I tried deleting all files and reinstalling but it didnt work.:(

Nevermind a guildie told me how to fix it. This is what I did-
delete the file called eq2_mainhud_mainchat find the file called _simple_eq2_mainhud_mainchat and rename it to eq2_mainhud_mainchat.

That works. Another things you can do if you're using the original fetish mainchat window is turn the titlebar on and then it will stop the auto-hide behavior. If only there was some kind of place for frequenly asked questions like that one... ;)

harczos 12-07-2009 05:06 AM

the guild recruiter settings window (eq2ui_mainhud_guildrecruitingdetails.xml) is actually named as zone reuse in fetish

saperzaper 12-27-2009 06:01 PM

ui save issues

the locations for hotbar and everything else won't save after loging off.